Thank you for your interest in becoming a Freight vendor for Kloeckner Metals.
We move almost 4,000 truckloads a week and need your help.
THE VENDOR SETUP PROCESS IS AS FOLLOWS
- A local branch must sponsor you as a carrier or Broker.
- A full list of branches can be found below or on the Contact page.
- The local branch will send you the setup packet; if they determine you are a good fit (you may be asked to complete a rate quote).
- We require all the documents sent to you to be scanned into one PDF, in sequence and emailed back to the sponsoring branch.
- The branch reviews the packet for completeness then forwards for final review. Please follow this procedure to avoid delays.
- In order to be approved in our system all your documents including the insurance certificate, contract, W-9, and must have the same legal business name on them.
- Once the packet is complete you will be sent an e-contract for e-signing, make sure you advise us on your documents which executive in your company can sign these.
- Accounts payable process will set you up as a temporary vendor and forward to our certificate processor Applied Systems.
- Once your insurance certificates are validated and meet our requirements your packet is sent back to AP.
- Accounts Payable will issue your final vendor number.
- We will notify you and all the branches of a new carrier / broker approval.
- At that point you can do business with any of our 50 branches.